The Ducklows bring a psychologically thoughtful and practical approach to their presentations. Their style is appropriate for learners who want to grow and change.
You should know that the Ducklows decline more conference requests than they accept. This is due to limited time mostly, but also they have done lots of conferences and are happy to recommend others. Contact them as to who they recommend for your conferences or workshops. However, if you are contacting them from Paris or Greece or Moscow, they will certainly reconsider!
The Ducklows often teach on the following themes:
- Marriage empowerment
- Premarital and early marriage-making
- Parenting of children, teens and adolescents
- Leadership strategies
- Counselling and counsellor training
- Conflict resolution for the good of growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Family systems theory
- Pricing and costs of the seminars, email TheDucklows.
- For ideas on running an effective seminar, please see “Conference Planning”
- All seminars and workshops come with a teaching outline.